3/21/2011

DWTS: Recap

After a LONG day at work, I was in a MAD RUSH to get home and get the TV on by 7pm. The elevator opened, I RUSHED straight out and over to the door and TRIED AND TRIED to get the door open. And then I said GOD WHAT THE H!? And then I realized...

I was on the wrong floor.

This is embarrassing. I think I am unscathed and not caught as I RUSH to the elevator to avoid the people that live there (that happen to be a gay, disabled couple - I saw the wheelchair) and then I remember - the ELEVATOR IS ALSO DISABLED. ONLY on the first floor.

See, what happens is, only when the elevator stops on the first floor the door tries to close once and looks like it gets stuck. And then it closes in S L O W M O T I O N (which is even slower when you are trying not to be caught) and then once you think you are IN THE CLEAR!! It opens back up in S L O W M O T I O N!!!! And THEN closes AGAIN IN S L O W M O T I O N!!! This is usually annoying, but when you just tried to get into someone else's apartment this is annoying and VERY inconvenient!! I was able to sneak away without being caught, but, it was a close call.

Back to the point of this post:


Chelsea: LOVE the bob! And, I will agree with Tom, it was a great start to season 12.
Wendy: I hate to ask this, but is she a drag queen? Unimpressed. But I wanted to be impressed.

Call from Nanny: MEG! ARE YOU WATCHIN? HINES IS UP NEXT. I HAVE TO GO I DON'T WANT TO MISS HIM. OH! THEY SAID SOME OF HIS TEAMMATES ARE THERE. WE WILL SEE SOME STEELERS. OK GOT TO GO. LOVE YOU. BUH BYE.

People I would like to see on DWTS: Stacey and/or Clinton from TLC's What Not To Wear.

HINES: YEA BABY! YOU DO HAVE THE SWIVEL. YOU DO HAVE THE SWAG!!!! AHH! LOOK AT HIS BUTT!!! I am ALL smiles!!! You get all my votessss!!! LOVE!!!!
Bruno: Could you be funnier??? Yes! PLEASE encourage Hines to dance like a piston!
Petra: She is very pretty. But that was slow.

Stop by from Roommate Erin: We are so excited to move this weekend.

Romeo (formerly known as Lil Romeo): I think you are LH's husband and, dare I say, could be a close second with Usher in her heart. He is going to be so fun to watch. And AGAIN with the butt! Holy cow, DWTS!

Pause for 3rd DC of the day, which, at 8:05 PM , is not a responsible decision. But, since I need to pack for St. Louis and I am also logged into work (yes, and blogging, yes, and watching DWTS. AND Yes I am getting things done! Holler multitasking) anyway, I'm also having a candy bar.

Sugar Ray: Fun to watch! But I will not be voting for you.
Kendra: Do you still have a show on E!? Is it weird that your husband is in the audience with your exboyfriend Hugh? Rock on, girlfriend. And, I think you and Louie have the same amount of shake in you.
Ralph(ie): Ralphie because you are a 49 year old that looks like the cutest 12 year old ever!!! You might be, actually are, my white crush on DWTS. Maybe I will give you one of my eight votes. Maybe. Actually, no, you got a higher score than Hines so I'm sharing zero votes with you tonight.
Chris: What. A. Bro. Oh my god with the RIP OFF leather sleeves. Cheryl, what were you thinking for him??? I'm ready to be done with you.
Mike: You are a surprise stud (in looks, not dance) and better than last season's Mike The Situation (MIS). You should DATE Lacey. You are not going to win, but you will beat Chris. And, maybe, Wendy.

During this commercial break, I'm cleaning out emails. Do you know that on Friday afternoon I cleaned out my inbox and for the second time in 2011 I was able to get my inbox under 100. Not just under 100, 84! That is incredible. Today, I left work with 264 emails. This is not real. How can I not catch an email break? And, these people, if I don't respond to the first one in FIVE MINUTES keep responding and replying. And sometimes (read: all the times) they talk about things that aren't important (the Badgers are in the NCAA sweet 16) and other times they ask me things I don't care about (why didn't anyone take the trash out?) and most of the time they ask questions I answered last week - these are particularly frustrating emails.

Kirstie: Rock on with your spicy self! I like you so much better on DWTS than I did with Tim Allen in For Richer or For Poorer. (Please, readers, like you didn't see that movie in theaters too!).

I am so happy Monday night DWTS is back in my life! SO Happy!

I know I owe you a Meet My Follower, and thankfully my next Meet My Follower is timeless, so, you won't miss anything by me delaying the actual posting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment