3/14/2011

Bachelor Finale

Tonight is the night of the Bachelor season finale. More important than who actually wins, are the phone calls I receive from Nanny.


Call 1: Meg! Are you watching? It is three hours. I checked the TV Guide and it said it goes until 11! Three hours! I've got Poppy on his chair and I'm on the couch! Ok! It's on! Buh Bye! Love you!
Call 2: Meg! Did you see that commercial? They are announcing the Bachelorette on Jimmy Kimmel! I told Poppy: I am staying up late to watch that. Ok! Bye!
Call 3: Meg! I was reading the magazine and iy says Emily is a phony. It says she is not an event planner and they were kinder to Chantel! You know, her dad has all that money. He is probably paying them! Did you know Emily was running around with that guy when she was 15?! She doesn't even let the grandparents see Ricky. It's back on! Good night, love you!!
I hope I get at least two more calls before the show is over! Nanny always has all the extra details that I don't get from the show!!

Also, a new installment of Meet My Followers is coming this week. Except, during the interview I forgot to ask him about the gay mafia. Once I have more information, I'll be posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment