5/19/2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

How badly have you missed me since I haven't updated from Monday to Monday plus a Tuesday and almost a Wednesday!!?? Lots. I knew it. (Michelle is not surprised at all that that is how the math side of my brain works to figure out how many days have past.)

I've forgotten most of last week already and my weekend was less than exciting... And this week has been crazy busy with work things. I don't know what to tell you about.. I'm sure I can think of a few things.

The original psychic report out has been found. More things have come true. Marriage age for me is around 25.... phew, as long as it isn't 24 (I'm running out of time on that one). Next time I'm in Pittsburgh, I'm going to another psychic with my mom and sister. I'll be sure to take notes this time.

Last week, my dear friend Felton from work sent me a work message that warmed my heart: "Hi Megan, How in the world are you? How is Plano? My friend Tom is coming down next week, so I thought of you and wondered how you were doing. We miss your smiling face and being able to come by and chat with you. Hope all is well. Your friend in Chattanooga, Felton.". SOO SWEET!!?? RIght!???? So funny though, he didn't email this. He sent it in an instant message, and I responded, almost instantly, but he never responded back. Maybe he thinks IM-ing is like mail? I really don't know. (Background on Felton- at office birthday parties they throw out Bible chapter:verse and he recites the text from memory. Also, his son got married at a potluck wedding that had brownies, not cake, and ecofriendly silverware.) So cute.

My sister got a puppy! Lincoln. He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I RIP Murphy, it makes me want a new puppy. Yes, most of you think this would be irresponsible. But, if I started at the beginning with a sweet little baby puppy that loved me and not an abandoned 40lb husky... well.. I think the situation would play out much differently. I can't believe I wasted a perfectly great dog name on a dog I don't even have anymore. Murphy. Gosh! (RIP)

My apartment complex pool is turning into a complete rager. After work even! And then, obviously, on the weekends. I'm too self-conscious to go into the middle of the rager but I'm never home when the rager starts to make it before all the activity. Kim is coming this weekend. Now I don't have to go test out the rager by myself. Before you read this and say "Megan, that is so silly, just go!" how about you move to a new place hours and hours away from your home family friends new puppy nephew and knowing no one and THEN tell me to go do something. You are so inconsiderate if that is what you were thinking.

Do any of you reading this have DVR? Has DVR completely revolutionized the way you watch TV? It has for me. I would always have to catch up and watch missed sodes on the HP- but not anymore!! I just have to remember to record them. Which, mostly I do. Anyway, even though DVR helps me catch all missed shows and lets me fast forward through the worst of the American Idol performances (which is all of them right now) - I still continue to forget that I can fastforward through the commercials. I usually remember... more than halfway through my show, that I've wasted so much time watching commercials I don't need to watch!! (Unles of course it is the Eclipse trailer which I absolutely have to pause and watch and prepare for the June 30th release date.).

Hm, let's see. What else... Nothing. I'm going to bed. Goodnight, followers and nonfollowers. (Oh, I'm going to make the blog private soon, so you might consider following....)

1 comment:

  1. I am not concerned with threats of privacy. Besides, if the bloggish continues to be as lame as this update, non-following could become expendable as well.

    Miss you babe!

    ReplyDelete