5/02/2011

The masses have spoken...

Well, 22 of you have spoken and in January RAGED became the face of ABC...W. And on May 1st I decided to do something about it. I'm trying out the blue because it's so rainy terrible in Dallas and I'm dreaming of blue skies! This is as creative as I can be.

This weekend I got my haircut and no one at work noticed. Hair dresser Julie gave me the middle part because "ALL the celebrities are doing it!". Hair dresser Julie is also still in training so I loved the $15 cut, even if it took two hours.

Although no one noticed my great new locks, I did get two ultimate compliments at work today.

UC1: "Are you a size 2?"

GIRLFRIEND! Please! I WISH I was a size 2! I've never owned a size 2! But! Because you said that! I'm eating a candy bar for lunch!!!! Mr. Goodbar? Why, yes, I think I will.

UC2: "Three IT people are helping me right now."

I was one of the 3 IT people. It was really only 2 IT people and me! And they lumped us all together!!! And these were not the weird IT people that wear bizarre clothes and can't carry a conversation - these were the desktop IT people that solve all the problems and go to happy hours. I was part of solving all of their problems!!

2 UCs? That's a pretty good day.

1 comment:

  1. hair dresser julie obviously knows what she is doing if she knows about the center part.

    ReplyDelete