12/06/2010

i work with children!!!

This is going to be quick... but I just had to tell SOMEONE!

For work, our staff has to have biographies, and if they sign the release, well, I take their picture and put it in the biography. Today I was taking the bio pictures of some of them and when I went to put them on my computer I realized I didn't bring my cord to connect my camera - fail, because NOW I have to do it at home which I would have rather just not done it at home. I am sitting on my couch, flipping through the pictures and cropping and red eye reducing and putting them in their bios and I get to the last one... and this guy, HE CUT HIS GOATEE INTO A FU MAN CHU MUSTACHE! I clearly don't pay attention to them at work, but SERIOUSLY! He's been in the industry for over fifteen years and he is taking an embarrassing photo that we give to clients!

Children. I work with children.

Oh, I also just ate six Hershey's Mini Goodbars - they are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment