1/03/2012

Expectations.

So one of the sups just stopped by to visit me and we were chatting and she said she was out with her friend and she saw a very tall handsome man and she said HE IS CUTE! I HAVE A GIRL FOR HIM! So, she wanted to check and see if I had gotten married, and since I haven't, she said she'll keep an eye out for me.

So we get to chatting and she says, you probably don't even remember that you said this to me...

PANIC.

Has anyone ever said that to you before? I say A LOT of things and don't really count on people remembering what I say. This made me very nervous!

But, apparently I told her at one point that men should be afriad of me because I have very high expectations and that is the way I'm keeping it.

So, she had that rolling around in her mind when she saw her ex (he cheated on her) over the holidays and he asked her to get back together and she internalized for a moment and then said to him: My expectations have changed. We will not work anymore.

Moral: People remember things we don't.

Lesson: Always listen to what you're saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment