1/26/2010

98%

I'm 98% sure I can do a blog. I'm not 98% sure what makes up a blog, or what makes a blog a good one, or even who I want to share this with.. but I think I'll figure it out along the way.

I'm 98% sure there will be no rhyme or reason to my blogging. Thus the title- a bit cattywampus. I think that's how this will end up... a bit here, a bit there, and a little bit of what the heck is that. I did some research on the proper spelling of cattywampus (I'm pretty sure I spell it differently each time I use it) and there is apparently no correct way to spell it. So, c-a-t-t-y-w-a-m-p-u-s it is.

I'm also 98% sure I'm moving to Minneapolis in March. Oh, and I'm taking my first visit to the city tomorrow. That's another reason why I'm starting this blog right now- to kind of track how it goes (or something like that). Moving to a new city, making new friends, learning a new job, watching the locals and picking up on their lingo. Oh, and finding a husband (or two).

So, for tonight it's short and sweet (the blog, not me) and I must get to packing for a temperature spread of -1 to 11 degrees. Maybe after this trip I won't be so 98% sure I want to move to Minneapolis... I mean, I have gotten used to these mild, southern winters....


2 comments:

  1. Miller! I'm very excited that you are starting a blog. I don't follow any blogs, not even my own. When people tell me to read their blog, I say "No, that sounds stupid." But I have a feeling yours will be entertaining. That is all. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete, that's the most romantic comment I could ever ask for!

    ReplyDelete